Website Archiving and eDiscovery
Capture, store and replay entire websites including social media, and end-to-end user journeys with real browsers for compliance and website eDiscovery.
Our online dashboard allows fast access to historical records without the need to involve IT. Our service helps customers achieve a comprehensive Content Collection process to secure their digital assets.
- Capture Metadata, HTML and a Screenshot for every page of your website - using real web browsers.
- Archive password protected or login areas of your website.
- Capture all your webpages or only specific areas with regular automated archives.
- High resolution screenshots with digital watermarks, ensuring data integrity and authenticity for Digital Compliance & website eDiscovery.
- Full access to our Secure Online Portal with review and search facilites to easily access your digital archives allowing improved website electronic discovery (eDiscovery).
- Software as a Service (SaaS) - no hardware of software for you to maintain.
Most Content Management Systems only provide a reconstruction of a webpage that was delivered in the past based on available content at the time of recall. They do not show the actual webpage viewed by a user i.e. the original rendered webpage. CMS version control cannot therefore be relied upon as an effective measure to ensure website content compliance.
Our unique website crawler that supports dynamic variable sets allowing complete capture of all website versions for all user types. e.g.
- Capture the different webpages accessed by Retail, Institutional Investors or Brokers for a financial institution website
- FINRA Broker Login Areas
The frequency of website capture can be Daily or Weekly, with most customers opting for Daily Capture to ensure continuity of collection.