Specific Regulatory Compliance
We provide our customers with a fast set-up and easy to use solution for the need to comply with Information Governance regulations around web-content.
Here are some examples of regulations impacting on web-content:
- FINRA (US) - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- SEC (US) - Securities and Exchange Commission
- NASD (US) - National Association Of Securities Dealers
- NI31 103 (Canada)
- Sarbanes Oxley SOX (US)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act HIPPA (US)
- FSA (UK) - Financial Services Authority
- Consumer Protection Code (CPC) (Ireland)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) (US)
- Freedom of Information (FOI) (UK)
- ASA (UK) - Advertising Standards Authority
- FISMA - Federal Information Security Management Act
SiteReplay is used by customers around the world to support compliance with a wide range of archiving regulations. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine whether SiteReplay is appropriate for its specific compliance requirements.