Website Archive Security
‘Customers trust SiteReplay to ensure compliance with strict regulatory requirements and provide legally admissible digital evidence in the event of disputed website content.’
The files are written to an Archive engine database – data can be stored but not amended or deleted. The data centre operates to the strictest operational standards to ensure the security of data. This satisfies strict standards in data security requirements for storage infrastructure.
All data is replicated to an off-site data centre. Customers can request hard media copies for secondary storage in their own Escrow facilities.
- We have multiple data copies in multiple secure locations
- Screenshots security hashes with change alerting
- Data replication in multiple secure data centres
- SSL portal access with user authentication
- IP based portal access as required